By Leo Savage
I'm a very opinionated guy, so I'm using this opportunity to air some of
my opinions. If you don't like 'em, go write yer own web pages.
Here are some of the great issues of the day that I have solved:
You can also check out
my hot spots, such as they are. They ain't much.
- The Crime Wave, and how to stop it.
- Our prisons, and what to do about them.
- Abortion, pro-life versus pro-choice, the final answer.
- The drug problem and marijuana.
- A reply to my position.
- My rebuttal to the reply.
- Beer, homebrew versus commercial beer
- Carrying capacity. I didn't write this, but you want to read it.
- Evolution and where man comes from.
- The Mind, the Eye, and the Mind's Eye. Perception and memory, and how they work.
- The War of the Browsers, and the long term significance.
- Kids, $100 Sneakers, and Rap, and what to do about them.
- Comets, UFOs, and the Millenium, what the government doesn't want you to know.
- Women in the Military, why and why not.
- Moral Decay in American Society, the cause and cure.
- Fashion models, and why they are so skinny.
- Conversations with a Deity. The Hyperbook of Oyva.
- Erotic poetry
Page accesses to date: